Get in Touch
My family and I bought this beautiful old home that was built in 1922, and we completely remodeled it. So we had a lot of questions about how to integrate the old section of the home and the new section of the home. And from the design phase to the installation, and the follow up, Jerry and JC Comfort were phenomenal. I couldn’t imagine doing the project without them!
Incredible service! I have had J.C. Heating take care of my HVAC needs since 2002 and they have been great, responsive, reasonably priced and technically very good.
Amazing job! We used JC Heating and cooling to install a radiant heating system/boiler for our basement and garage. We also hired them to service our existing furnace and a/c unit. The team was professional and courteous during the boiler installation and everything exceeded our expectations. The estimate was fair and the work was quickly completed to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend JC Heating and Cooling for anything Heating/Cooling related for your home.
#1 Thermostat Installation in Hodgkins, IL With Over 100 5-Star Reviews
Smart thermostats offer cooling, heating, indoor air quality improvement, and the latest features in smart technology that standard and programmable thermostats do not provide.
JC Heating & Cooling has a team of licensed and trained professionals who have dealt with many smart thermostat installs and repairs and can do yours. We also specialize in Nest, Honeywell, and Ecobee smart thermostat installation, which can help you save on energy costs and better control your home’s temperature.
What Are Smart Thermostats?
Smart thermostats are the latest advanced technology that helps you conveniently monitor your home’s temperature from your smartphone. You can take advantage of these great devices by improving energy efficiency, boosting comfort levels, and scheduling regular temperature changes.
Some benefits include:
- Decreased energy costs
- Control your thermostat from anywhere with your phone
- Quick and easy installation with JC Heating & Cooling
Why Choose a Smart Thermostat Over a Standard or Programmable?
There are many reasons to upgrade your standard thermostat to a smart device. However, Nest, Honeywell, and Ecobee smart thermostat installation cost varies based on the brand, needs of the homeowner, and other labor factors. So, why should you choose one compared to traditional thermostats?
First, smart thermostats:
- Alert you when you need to replace your air filter
- Allow for convenient smartphone thermostat control
- Compatible with Wi-Fi
- Environmentally friendly and tech-savvy
- Prevent human error from taking place
- Produces energy and run-time reports
On the other hand, programmable thermostats:
- Adjusts to your comfort level
- Custom to meet your specific needs
- More energy efficient than a manual thermostat but less than a smart thermostat, and it still helps you cut costs.
- More expensive cost than manual
- Not always compatible with your HVAC system and isn’t conveniently universal like smart thermostats
- Often costs more than a standard thermostat.
- Pre-programmable options
Standard or manual thermostats:
- Cannot adjust via smartphone
- Cannot program scheduled temperature controls
- Do not offer the same energy efficiency as programmable and smart thermostats and is the least energy efficient option
- Not as expensive as other types, but also not as accurate
- Standards last long for a thermostat and are reliable.
- Require frequent and manual adjustments
- Work effectively and are made well.
Regardless, we can help install a thermostat in your home, even if you want a programmable or manual one. We can discuss available options and repair any of your existing thermostats.
Installing a Smart Thermostat in Hodgkins, IL
Installing a smart home thermostat is easy when you call JC Heating & Cooling; we work hard to help you save money and hassle. Do not try to work with thermostat wires because you could damage your system and yourself if done incorrectly. Call our team instead for safer, more reliable results.
We will help you program yours after installation, answer any questions, and walk you through everything your thermostat can do. We’re happy to give you a smart thermostat installation cost estimate.
Schedule your smart thermostat installation today in Hodgkins, IL, by calling JC Heating & Cooling at (708) 698-3131 or fill out our convenient online form!