Do you think that you have the oldest furnace that is still in existence? If so, you could be the winner of a brand new furnace at no cost to you!
All individuals who use a gas furnace as their primary source of heat are eligible to participate.
Please read all the contest rules prior to submitting your entry.
- 1. The “oldest” furnace must be the primary source of heat for the home.
2. The home must be owner occupied (rental properties are not eligible)
3. Any additional costs permits or code required improvements are not included. The winner will receive a heating system valued up to $3000. Installation includes an 80% AFUE furnace, the labor for the installation and all the components needed to properly install the unit.
4. Contest is limited to single family, residential homes within our service area. Enter your zip code to see if you reside in our service area.
5. All entrants, who do not win, will receive a $200 coupon off a replacement boiler/furnace/heat pump/central air unit. The coupon is only valid on installations that occur by April 30th, 2016.
6. Heating unit must be natural gas burning. Oil or propane furnaces are not eligible for this promotion.
7. The winner of the contest must agree to “before and after” photos of the heating system and will sign a release form to allow JC Heating & Cooling, Inc. the use of the photos on their website and for all other promotional use.
8. In the event that a tie occurs, the first entry submission will be deemed the winner.
9. Only one entry per household, multiple entries will be disqualified.
10. All entries must be received on or before February 12th, 2016.
If you are eligible for the contest, please fill out the form below.
The lucky winner will receive a single stage 80% AFUE Armstrong furnace (45 MBH to 125 MBH). Installation will include reconnecting existing gas, electric, low voltage wiring, existing thermostat, new flue pipe to existing chimney, reconnecting to existing supply and return ductwork with necessary sheet metal adaptions